News & Events
Set up your screen business at Adelaide Studios: EOIs now open for tenancies
18 August 2021
Are you a South Australian screen business or practitioner looking for a workspace with some serious benefits?
Established in 2011, the South Australian Film Corporation’s (SAFC) Adelaide Studios in Glenside is a creative hub for a diverse range of South Australian screen businesses, conveniently located alongside our purpose-built screen production facilities just five minutes from the Adelaide CBD.
The SAFC is currently calling for Expressions of Interest from eligible screen businesses, organisations and practitioners* interested in taking up a tenancy at the facilities.
Adelaide Studios: A workplace with benefits
There are many benefits to basing your business at Adelaide Studios, including*:
- Flexible facilities with a variety of tenancy spaces;
- Reception services;
- 10% tenant discount on sound stage/studio bookings for production companies and producers;
- 15% tenant discount on venue space hire for events, including the 100-seat screening theatre and historic courtyard;
- Free meeting room hire, and up to 50% discount on SAFC Board room hire;
- Access to screen industry events;
- Be a part of a thriving and dynamic community of screen creatives with regular social events and opportunities for networking and collaboration.
Rent subsidies available
Rent subsidies are also available for tenants who deliver on the SAFC’s Strategic Aims for the South Australian screen sector or the Adelaide Studios precinct, including*:
- Screen production companies;
- First Nations screen practitioners and companies;
- Credited Writers, Directors and Producers;
- Screen Service Companies.
*Terms and conditions apply – please refer to the Adelaide Studios Tenancy Operations Strategy Guidelines. All applicants should read the guidelines before submitting a EOI. EOIs close COB Friday 3 September, 2021.