Tenancy Expression of Interest
Are you a South Australian screen business or practitioner looking for a workspace with some serious benefits?
Established in 2011, the SAFC’s Adelaide Studios in Glenside is a creative hub for a diverse range of South Australian screen businesses, conveniently located alongside our purpose-built screen production facilities just five minutes from the Adelaide CBD. From production companies to casting agents, post sound practitioners, animation and digital content studios and more, we’re home to some of South Australia’s best screen talents! Check out our current list of tenants here.
There are many benefits to basing your business at Adelaide Studios, including reception services, discounts on sound stage/studio bookings and venue hire, and rent subsidies for eligible tenants. Read more below.
Eligible screen businesses, organisations and practitioners interested in taking up a tenancy at the facilities can lodge an Expression of Interest at any time by clicking the button below and filling out the online form.
Terms and conditions apply – please refer to the Adelaide Studios Tenancy Operations Strategy Guidelines. All applicants should read the guidelines before submitting a EOI. Tenancies are subject to availability. Completing an EOI does not guarantee a tenancy.
Adelaide Studios: A workplace with benefits
There are many benefits to basing your business at Adelaide Studios, including:
- Flexible facilities with a variety of tenancy spaces;
- Reception services;
- Tenant discount on sound stage/studio bookings in line with SAFC discount policy;
- Tenant discount on venue space hire for events;
- Free meeting room hire, and discount on SAFC Board room hire;
- Access to screen industry events;
- Be a part of a thriving and dynamic community of screen creatives with regular social events and opportunities for networking and collaboration.
Rent subsidies available
Rent subsidies are also available for tenants who deliver on the SAFC’s Strategic Aims for the South Australian screen sector or the Adelaide Studios precinct, including*:
- Screen production companies;
- First Nations screen practitioners and companies;
- Credited Writers, Directors and Producers;
- Screen Service Companies.
Terms and conditions apply – please refer to the Adelaide Studios Tenancy Operations Strategy Guidelines.