Tenancy Expression of Interest
Are you a South Australian screen business or practitioner looking for a workspace with some serious benefits?
Established in 2011, the SAFC’s Adelaide Studios in Glenside is a creative hub for a diverse range of South Australian screen businesses, conveniently located alongside our purpose-built screen production facilities just five minutes from the Adelaide CBD.
The SAFC is currently calling for Expressions of Interest from eligible screen businesses, organisations and practitioners interested in taking up a tenancy at the facilities via the form below.
There are many benefits to basing your business at Adelaide Studios, including reception services, discounts on sound stage/studio bookings and venue hire, and rent subsidies for eligible tenants. Find out more here.
Terms and conditions apply – please refer to the Adelaide Studios Tenancy Operations Strategy Guidelines. All applicants should read the guidelines before submitting a EOI. EOIs close COB Friday 3 September, 2021.
Definition of Terms
Narrative means a structured story or account of a series of events or experiences, whether documentary or fiction.
Core Business may be demonstrated by the following indicators (or a combination):
- Main source of revenue;
- Proportion of FTE dedicated to narrative production;
- Frequency of recent narrative production credits;
- Company’s marketing profile; and/or
- Other indicators deemed relevant by the SAFC.
As per the SAFC’s Terms of Trade, Credited refers to writers, directors and producers who have a track record in screen production as follows:
- Television or episodic project released on broadcast TV or an SVOD platform;
- Feature film released theatrically or via an SVOD platform or has received the Producer Offset;
- Short film in official selection at A-list festival;
- Narrative online work with more than 1 million views or on a channel with more than 100K subscribers;
- A video game published on a recognised commercial platform.