News & Events
Call for Attachments on TV Series ‘Pine Gap’ shooting in South Australia
02 February 2018
The South Australian Film Corporation is pleased to announce a callout for three attachments on the TV series Pine Gap. The SAFC Crew Attachment Scheme aims to provide film production development opportunities for all emerging South Australian screen practitioners who are interested in furthering their career and skills in the South Australian screen industry. The scheme is designed to address gaps in areas that exist (or emerge over time) within South Australia’s professional crew base.
Applications are encouraged from people from underrepresented groups.
- Camera Department Attachment (dates TBC) – 4 weeks
- Producer Attachment (dates TBC) – 4 weeks
- AD (2nd or 3rd) Department Attachment (dates TBC) – 4 weeks
Pine Gap will be in production February – April 2018 and each attachment’s dates will be negotiated with the production.
In order to be eligible for the scheme, applicants need to also meet the basic eligibility criteria as detailed in the SAFC General Guidelines & Terms of Trade as follows:
- is a South Australian resident;
- has relevant industry experience and training (outside of secondary or tertiary education);
- is not a full time student;
- has not already completed an attachment on 2 productions.
The selected Attachees will:
- be paid at a minimum of Level 1 MPPCA Award Rate for 4 weeks;
- be under the supervision of a senior crew member or head of department;
- be able to spend time with each member of their department;
- complete tasks relevant to the position;
- be supervised at all times and given appropriate training;
- develop the skills and knowledge to enable them to move into paid employment once the attachment has been completed.
CLOSING DATE : Wednesday 14th February 2018 by COB
Applications are accepted via the SAFC website only. Please read the Attachment Guidelines before completing the form online.
**When filling in the form, please type “Pine Gap” in the PROJECT TITLE box provided.
All enquiries on the attachment positions and filling out the form should be directed to [email protected] or on direct line 8394 2028.
Featured image: On set of Blad Blood (2017)