The SAFC is pleased to announce a callout for an attachment on a television series shooting in South Australia in May/June (8 May 2018)May 8 2018
The South Australian Film Corporation is pleased to announce a callout for an attachment on a television series shooting in South Australia in May/June.
The SAFC Crew Attachment Scheme aims to provide film production development opportunities for all emerging South Australian screen practitioners, who are interested in furthering their career and skills in the South Australian screen industry.
The scheme is designed to address gaps in areas that exist (or emerge over time) within South Australia’s professional crew base.
- Grip Assistant Attachment – 10 weeks, beginning 21 May
Applications are encouraged from people from underrepresented groups, including women, Aboriginal practitioners, people from culturally and linguistically diverse backgrounds, regional South Australians, and those from the LGBTQI community, in line with SAFC’s commitment to Delivering Diversity in the South Australian screen industry.
In order to be eligible for the scheme, applicants need to also meet the basic eligibility criteria as detailed in the SAFC General Guidelines & Terms of Trade as follows:
- is a South Australian resident;
- has relevant industry experience and training (outside of secondary or tertiary education);
- is not a full time student;
- has not already completed an attachment on 2 productions;
- has less than 4 credits on feature films and/or television productions.
The selected Attachment will:
- be paid at a minimum of Level 1 MPPCA Award Rate;
- be under the supervision of a senior crew member or head of department;
- be able to spend time with each member of their department;
- complete tasks relevant to the position;
- be supervised at all times and given appropriate training;
- develop the skills and knowledge to enable them to move into paid employment once the attachment has been completed.
CLOSING DATE: Tuesday 15th May 2018 by COB
**When filling in the form, please type “TV Series” in the PROJECT TITLE box provided.
All enquiries on the attachment positions and filling out the form should be directed to email@example.com or on her direct line 8394 2028.