News & Events
SAFC Staff Update – Acting CEO Arrangements
11 December 2017
On Friday 8 December the SAFC farewelled Annabelle Sheehan as CEO of the South Australian Film Corporation to take up her new role as the Chief Executive of the New Zealand Film Commission.
The recruitment process for a replacement is currently underway and in the meantime Adam Smith has been appointed on an interim basis to head up the organisation.
Adam has an extensive background in the international screen industries spanning Europe, Asia, North America and, since 2014, Australia. He has previously held the following roles:
- Head of Production Development and Studios and Executive Innovation and Business Support – SAFC
- Director Production Investment – Screenwest
- Principal – Screen Business Consulting
- Senior Vice President, Business Affairs – Warner Bros.
- Business Affairs and Development Manager – London Weekend Television
We welcome Adam to the role and look forward to his ongoing contribution to the organisation.
Featured image: Annabelle Sheehan