News & Events
SAFC Newsletter – 27 November, 2020
27 November 2020
In this issue:
- SA achieves new record in screen drama spend
- Film Lab: New Voices guidelines out now
- Aftertaste and Addicted in ABC, SBS upfronts
- Mercury CX honours SA screen at the SASAs
- SAFC announces new staff appointments
- Applause: accolades, awards & appointments
Not on our mailing list yet? Subscribe now!
Images (L-R): Erik Thomson in Aftertaste, image courtesy ABC; incoming SAFC Chief Operating Officer Noelene Buddle and SAFC Executive Assistant to the CEO Karen Baxter; Abandoned Waters (2020), produced by Colin Thrupp, Screentime Australia.