News & Events
Job Vacancy at SAFC
11 March 2016
Job Vacancy at SAFC: Finance and Tenants Officer
The South Australian Film Corporation including its state of the art Adelaide Studios has been supporting the State’s Screen Production Industry for over 40 years.
Reporting to the Head of Corporate Services and Finance, this position will need to have previous experience in an accounts and office administration with a strong emphasis on customer service.
The successful candidate will have:
1. Experience providing professional administrative support.
2. Proven knowledge and experience to undertake the accounts payable and bank reconciliations function.
3. Strong record keeping and records management skills and the ability to use databases, accounting software and Excel.
4. A strong understanding of customer service principles and proven experience working with clients and suppliers within a service environment.
5. Highly developed problem solving skills and the ability to handle sensitive issues under pressure with discretion.
6. Ability to manage time effectively and prioritise work to meet deadlines.
More detailed information and selection criteria are outlined in the Position Description which can be obtained by contacting Kirsty Cornford on 08 8394 2002 or via email at [email protected]
An attractive remuneration package is offered for this position which is a full time, two year fixed term contract position.
To apply please forward your CV and covering letter addressing the selection criteria to [email protected] by no later than close of business, Thursday 31 March 2016.