Call for Attachments on feature film Top End Wedding (16 March 2018)March 16 2018
The South Australian Film Corporation is pleased to announce a callout for two attachments on the feature film Top End Wedding. The SAFC Crew Attachment Scheme aims to provide film production development opportunities for all emerging South Australian screen practitioners who are interested in furthering their career and skills in the South Australian screen industry. The scheme is designed to address gaps in areas that exist (or emerge over time) within South Australia’s professional crew base.
Applications are encouraged from people from underrepresented groups.
- Production Office Attachment – 4weeks starting the 26th of March
- Art Department Attachment – 4 weeks starting the 26th of March
In order to be eligible for the scheme, applicants need to also meet the basic eligibility criteria as detailed in the SAFC General Guidelines & Terms of Trade as follows:
- is a South Australian resident;
- has relevant industry experience and training (outside of secondary or tertiary education);
- is not a full time student;
- has not already completed an attachment on 2 productions.
The selected Attachees will:
- be paid at a minimum of Level 1 MPPCA Award Rate;
- be under the supervision of a senior crew member or head of department;
- be able to spend time with each member of their department;
- complete tasks relevant to the position;
- be supervised at all times and given appropriae training;
- develop the skills and knowledge to enable them to move into paid employment once the attachment has been completed.
CLOSING DATE : Wednesday 21st March 2018 by COB
**When filling in the form, please type “Top End Wedding” in the PROJECT TITLE box provided.
All enquiries on the attachment positions and filling out the form should be directed to firstname.lastname@example.org or on direct line 8394 2028.