Screen Production Investment
Submissions: 30 business days prior to SAFC Board meeting dates
SAFC supports the production of drama and documentary screen content. In particular projects that are creative and original, possess overall appeal to diverse audiences, display good market prospects and have significant economic benefits to the South Australian production and post-production screen sector.
- Screen Production Investment funding for projects shot substantially in South Australia.
- Post-production, Digital and Visual Effects Rebate for productions spending over $250,000 in South Australia on post production, digital and visual effects.
- Payroll Tax Exemption for exemption from payroll tax in South Australia.
- Revolving Film Fund (RFF) secured loans to finance South Australian screen sector production and post-production.
- Attachment Scheme explanding South Australia's skill base
Click on the above links to see applicable guidelines.
See also General Guidelines & Terms of Trade
If you experience any difficulties with the online forms, please contact the Production, Development and Studios team: 08 8394 2028