This scheme assigns South Australian screen production practitioners to a department or crew role to gain paid, on-set experience to further develop their professional career in the screen industry.
The scheme supports:
- Access, inclusion and diversity in the South Australian screen sector;
- Emerging practitioners and recent graduates with relevant industry experience outside of tertiary education;
- Mid-career and established crew/key creatives returning from an industry absence or seeking to advance to a more senior role within their field. Applicants may be aiming to facilitate the transition to a new department or role or acquire further skills.
The SAFC is committed to creating equity of opportunity for practitioners, crew and key creatives from under-represented groups including women, Aboriginal practitioners, people from culturally and linguistically diverse (CALD) backgrounds, regional South Australians, practitioners Deaf or with disability and those from the LGBTQIA+ community, in line with SAFC’s Strategic Plan and its commitment to Delivering Diversity within the South Australian screen industry.
Projects with SAFC production investment require the production to engage South Australian Attachments in accordance with the scheme guidelines.
Expressions of Interest for Attachments will be accepted at any time and kept in a register for upcoming opportunities.
Applicants must meet the basic eligibility criteria as detailed in the SAFC Terms of Trade:
- Be a South Australian resident aged 18 years or over;
- Have relevant screen industry experience (outside of secondary or tertiary education);
- Not a full-time student.
Only practitioners who meet the eligibility criteria will be shortlisted for consideration by productions.
Apply using the online form
Where can I find out more?
Contact Melissa Eldridge on 8394 2028 or email email@example.com