Pirrku Kuu Hub for South Australian Aboriginal Screenmakers
The Pirrku Kuu Hub is a key initiative of the South Australian Film Corporation’s Aboriginal Screen Strategy 2015-2020. Located at the Adelaide Studios, Pirrku Kuu, a Kaurna term meaning ‘Story Room’, will be situated alongside screen industry businesses, including award winning production companies, animators/game developers and a casting director.
The Pirrku Kuu Hub offers administrative benefits for Aboriginal Screenmakers these include; access to dedicated desk and office space, computer, internal phone, printing, kitchen facilities and WIFI as well as access to meeting rooms.
What’s on offer?
- Four 12 month Pirrku Kuu Hub placements: Feb 2018 - Feb 2019
- Open –now
- Close –COB, Wednesday 31th January 2018
- Successful applicants informed - Wednesday 7th February 2018
- Occupancy available from 27th February, 2018
- A short biography
- A CV (no longer than two pages long)
- Details of the specific projects you are working on and their current stage of development
- Details of the anticipated impact the Pirrku Kuu Hub will have on your development and how it
- fits with you short and long-term professional and artistic goals
- Supply two names of referees who have agreed to support your application
- If a current resident of Pirrku Kuu, details of the benefits you have received and the activities you have undertaken in your current residency (including the engagement you have had with other residents and at events at the SAFC).
PLEASE NOTE: Your Application Form will expire 30 days after receiving the confirmation email to your custom form. You must submit you application within 30 days or your data will be lost.