Audio Essentials: Intro to Audio Story Creation
A training opportunity for up to ten South Australian creatives to explore podcast and audio content creation.
Delivered in partnership with AFTRS, this two-day course will provide key learnings around podcast and audio content creation including:
• Learn to record quality sound
• Learn about software and hardware needed to record, edit and upload audio content
• Learn basic audio editing and production elements
• Learn about podcast genres/styles
• Develop content ideas, how to structure a project and how to connect with audiences.
Course 1 Dates: 21-22 May / this course is open for Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander practitioners only. If you are travelling from regional or remote South Australia to attend Course 1, please contact Nara Wilson to discuss possible travel support on 8394 2020.
Course 2 Dates: 23-24 May
The course is expected to run from 9am to 5pm, but a program outline will be provided closer to the date.
Applications close 6 May 2019.