SAFC's ScreenReady 2016 (Tue 29 Nov 2016)November 29 2016
The South Australian Film Corporation, in conjunction with SA’s tertiary institutions, invite Screen and Media students to ScreenReady2016.
Hear from leading screen industry practitioners in the State about how they started, what their job entails and tips they have on getting your screen career rolling.
Among the confirmed speakers are:
- Gail Fuller from Rising Sun Pictures (VFX for X Men: Apocalypse Now, Game of Thrones)
- Dale Roberts from Kojo Entertainment (post on The Babadook, Wolf Creek, The Lucky One)
- Line Producer, Sally Clarke (Cargo, A Month of Sundays)
- Costume Designer, Mariot Kerr (The Leftovers, Secret City, Red Dog, Anzac Girls)
- Scenic Artist, John Haratzis (Hotel Mumbai, Wolf Creek TV, The Water Diviner)
- Sound Designer, Tom Heuzenroeder (Ali’s Wedding, Boys In the Trees, Girl Asleep)
- Gaffer, Graeme Shelton (Oranges and Sunshine, Beautiful Kate, Tracks, McLeod’s Daughters)
- Editor, Sean Lahiff (Wolf Creek TV, Jungle, Swerve)
- Producers of SA’s leading production companies including Epic Films and Triptych Productions
Stay for Networking Drinks where you can mingle with our Guest Speakers and Industry leaders.
Registration is essential and place as are limited.
Event registration is $20 which includes networking drinks- book here now to secure your place !
Lunch is at the attendees own cost. Sessions Commence 10am – Doors open from 9.30am