Screen Culture Grants
SAFC funding is provided to organisations whose core activities and programs significantly contribute to the promotion and development of screen culture and professional development outcomes for South Australian screen industries in line with the SAFC’s strategic plan.
Programs that are eligible to apply for funding include:
- Programs and events that promote the profile of the South Australian screen industry on a national stage and advance development, production, exhibition and marketplace outcomes for the local industry.
- Programs that deliver concrete professional development outcomes for South Australian practitioners in line with the priority target areas identified by the SAFC.
- Programs that have been developed in collaboration with the SAFC and other relevant industry organisations representing the interests of stakeholders in the relevant industry sectors.
Examples of priority professional development goals identified by the SAFC include:
- Professional development for ATSI practitioners;
- Digital media professional development (development and production of narrative-driven interactive projects, cross-platform projects and transmedia marketing and distribution);
- Development, production, financing, marketing and distribution of short films, web series, low budget features and television projects;
- Professional and project development for key creatives, ie producers, screenwriters and directors; and
- Professional development for crew roles
- In addition to other professional development outcomes, programs delivering or complimenting those delivering tangible project outcomes will be viewed favourably.
Assessment of applications will take place in one round per year subject to available funding.
Apply using the online form
PLEASE NOTE: Your Application Form will expire 30 days after receiving the confirmation email to your custom form. You must submit you application within 30 days or your data will be lost.